Friday, September 30, 2011

Can't Get Enough Quotes!

I apologize for not posting since my interview, but I've been battling Lyme disease. Today was the first day I could somewhat function, but it leaves me feeling exhausted! Yesterday Roman Price shared another remarkable quote via LifePulp, and I couldn't resist posting it on TeenSanity. This quote is taken from one of my favorite childhood movies. To me, this quote portrays the exact mindset we need to have in life. If we don't believe in ourselves, who will? As teenagers, we need to not let people tell us what we can't do, but turn that into determination to do whatever we set our mind to. The minute we let negative thoughts invade our mind and detour us from our goals, we've lost our ability to reach that goal. So many people have told me I will never accomplish anything, but now every time I hear that, it makes me even more determined to reach my goals. I know that if I believe in myself and have the courage to go after my goals, I've got a pretty good shot at reaching them! Every moment you have the slightest doubt in yourself, please read this:

"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it." Peter Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment